NEWTON PLANNING BOARD
PUBLIC HEARING AND WORK SESSION AGENDA
APRIL 23, 2013
Notice is hereby given that the Newton Planning Board will conduct a Public Hearing and Work Session on Tuesday, April 23, 2013 beginning at 7:00 pm at the Newton Town Hall. The following items will be discussed:
- Charles Zilch of S.E.C. and Associates, Inc. in Plaistow, NH on behalf of RTW, LLC (c/o Bill Bartlett) in Plaistow, NH continuation of a public hearing for a proposed 3 building duplex cluster development at 129 North Main Street. The application is being submitted per the regulations found within Section XXXI Residential Open Space-Cluster Development of the Town of Newton Zoning Ordinance. The property is referenced as Tax Map 9, Block 6, Lot 7-1.
- 125 Development NH Corp. in Plaistow, NH continuation of a public hearing for a minor site plan review (amended site plan for Lot 27-4 Phase I construction) at the Southern New Hampshire Industrial Park commercial subdivision located on Puzzle Lane. The property is referenced as Tax Map 14, Block 1, Lot 27-4.
- Other Board Business and Correspondence
- Review of NHDOT driveway application notice for NH Rt. 108
- Acceptance of minutes from 4/9/13 meeting
Barbara A. White, Chairman
Newton Planning Board
The Public is Encouraged to Attend