NEWTON PLANNING BOARD
PUBLIC HEARING AND MEETING AGENDA
NOVEMBER 12, 2013
Notice is hereby given that the Newton Planning Board will conduct a Public Hearing and Meeting on Tuesday, November 12, 2013 beginning at 7:00 pm at the Newton Town Hall. The following items will be discussed:
- Lewis Builders Development, Inc. in Atkinson, NH, on behalf of Father and Son Realty Trust in Newton, NH, continuation of a public hearing for a site plan review of a proposed voluntary lot merger of the properties referenced as Tax Map 7, Block 4, Lot 5 and Tax Map 8, Block 3, Lot 11. The purpose of the lot merger is to expand the Sargent Woods elderly housing condominium community. The application is being submitted per the regulations found within Section XXXI Residential Open Space-Cluster Development and Section XXXII Elderly Housing of the Town of Newton Zoning Ordinance. The properties are referenced as Tax Map 7, Block 4, Lot 5 and Tax Map 8, Block 3, Lot 11.
- RTW, LLC (c/o Bill Bartlett) in Plaistow, NH requests an extension of conditional approval for Kinsley Corner duplex cluster development at 129 North Main Street. The property is referenced as Tax Map 9, Block 6, Lot 7-1.
- Other Board Business and Correspondence
- Sargent Woods construction progress update
- Puzzle Lane Lot 27-4, Phase II project update
- Review of proposed 2014 operating budget
- Review of 2013-2014 zoning ordinance amendment schedule
- Review of 2014 meeting calendar
- Acceptance of minutes from 10/22/13 meeting
Barbara A. White, Chairman
Newton Planning Board
The Public is Encouraged to Attend