NEWTON PLANNING BOARD
PUBLIC HEARING AND PUBLIC MEETING AGENDA
MAY 14, 2013
Notice is hereby given that the Newton Planning Board will conduct a Public Hearing and Public Meeting on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 beginning at 7:00 pm at the Newton Town Hall. The following items will be discussed:
- Charles Zilch of S.E.C. and Associates, Inc. in Plaistow, NH on behalf of RTW, LLC (c/o Bill Bartlett) in Plaistow, NH continuation of a public hearing for a proposed 3 building duplex cluster development at 129 North Main Street. The application is being submitted per the regulations found within Section XXXI Residential Open Space-Cluster Development of the Town of Newton Zoning Ordinance. The property is referenced as Tax Map 9, Block 6, Lot 7-1.
- Jaimie Bezanson of Tru Form Industries in Rowley, MA requests review of allowable uses within the Commercial Zone (manufacturing business in the Commercial Zone).
- Town of Newton, NH review of pre-construction requirements for Zena Lane subdivision project.
- Other Board Business and Correspondence
- Acceptance of minutes from 4/23/13 meeting
Barbara A. White, Chairman
Newton Planning Board
The Public is Encouraged to Attend