NEWTON PLANNING BOARD
PUBLIC HEARING AND WORK SESSION AGENDA
MARCH 26, 2013
Notice is hereby given that the Newton Planning Board will conduct a Public Hearing and Work Session on Tuesday, March 26, 2013 beginning at 7:00 pm at the Newton Town Hall. The following items will be discussed:
- Town of Newton, NH review of voluntary lot merger request by Donald and Janet Gavin for 30 and 28 Maple Avenue. The properties are referenced as Tax Map 10, Block 10, Lots 40 and 40-2.
- Maplevale Builders, LLC in East Kingston, NH requests a public hearing for a minor site plan review (amended site plan for structure and driveway reconfigurations) at 55 and 57 Heath Street. The properties are referenced as Tax Map 4, Block 6, Lots 3-17 and 3-18.
- Charles Zilch of S.E.C. and Associates, Inc. in Plaistow, NH on behalf of RTW, LLC (c/o Bill Bartlett) in Plaistow, NH continuation of a public hearing for a proposed 3 building duplex cluster development at 129 North Main Street. The application is being submitted per the regulations found within Section XXXI Residential Open Space-Cluster Development of the Town of Newton Zoning Ordinance. The property is referenced as Tax Map 9, Block 6, Lot 7-1.
- Other Board Business and Correspondence
- Planning Board officer elections and alternate member appointments
- Acceptance of minutes from 2/26/13 meeting
Barbara A. White, Chairman
Newton Planning Board
The Public is Encouraged to Attend