November 30, 2010 - 4:00 p.m.
WORK SESSION MINUTES
PB Members Present: Don Andersen, Michael Cole, Tom Johnson, Leslie-Ann Morse, Lisa Panaccione, John Knox - Alternate,
PB Members Absent: Lee Verrone - Alternate, Howard Sandler
Staff Present: None
1. Meeting called to order at 4:03 p.m. by Chairman Michael Cole.
2. Without Town Planner
3. December 8th meeting is set.
4. Sign Code Discussion:
a. December 9th from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at Willy’s Gym
b. 10 major changes proposed
c. Sign Permit procedures
d. Planning Board hearings in Early 2011
e. Grandfather & Enforcement
f. Zoning vs By-laws
g. Work session for Planning Board on December 28, 2010 at 4:00 p.m.
h. Work session for Planning Board on January 4, 2011 at 4:00 p.m.
5. District “C”
a. Create attractive opportunity for business
b. Competition & Complimentary
c. Cape Cod Commission help offered
d. Interplay with District “D”
e. Senior affordable uses.
6. Daley - remanded to Planning Board
7. Motion by Leslie-Ann Morse to waive filing fee for a new application for the Daley property, seconded by Tom Johnson. In Favor - All, Opposed - None. Vote 6-0.
8. Motion by Leslie-Ann Morse to adjourn, seconded by Lisa Panaccione. In Favor - All, Opposed - None. Vote 6-0.
as prepared by Madelynanne Magill
Michael Cole, Chairman
Eastham Planning Board